sabato 28 marzo 2009

Social bookmarking: Sara, we have the same tastes!

Hi there, here I am again! 
Well, we started a new adventure, that is, the social bookmarking. Let's immediately say that every time Sarah says "Ok, today we're gonna learn something new" I'm afraid, because, as I said a lot of times, I'm helpless at using technology. I must admit that going to class helps me a lot, because if I need help I know that someone's gonna answer my questions, but I still feel a bit uncomfortable with these new tools. Anyway, I don't give up, don't worry!!! Never give up! I'm gonna become a blog (and various tools) expert! ; )
Talking about social bookmarking, I found out it's an easy way to store and share my favourite websites and blogs online instead of on my computer, as I don't have my computer 24 hours a day with me. I think this tool is extremely useful, especially because, as I was required, I created a network with my group (and some other classmates) so that I can easily see what their favourite websites are. This means that I don't waste time to do my own search if I see that my classmates searched the same topic I wanted to, because I know that they first did the search and they chose the sites I can see. 
An interesting thing is that I found out that my classmates and I really have the same tastes. I took a look at Sara's favourite websites, and I noticed that she searched the same things I searched. In fact, she saved some websites about job offers, about vacations and about Padua. I was a bit surprised, because I really searched the same things! To tell the truth, she searched a lot about music, too, but I didn't, maybe because I listen to every kind of music as I don't have favourite singers or groups. Anyway, I really like the sites she found about the job offers, which is exactly the same I saved, and I liked the one she saved about vacations, which helps you find flights, book hotels and rent a car. 
Tomorrow I'm gonna make a post about Anna's favourite website!
Take care! : )

2 commenti:

  1. Hi Vale!!
    I think I did a mistake... :| Looking at your favourite sites I picked some of them up because I found them really useful! But I did so only afer looking for my own.. Sorry if you felt copied!! I didn't want to! However, you're still right... we have the same interests because I like travelling and I need information about jobs exactly as you do!
    Sorry again for the misunderstanding :(

    Cheers ;)
    Sara

    RispondiElimina
  2. Don't worry, I didn't feel copied! I just thought it was surprising that we exactly had the same tastes... hihi, now I understand! But it doesn't matter, if you picked my websites up it means you liked them and you would have chosen them as well, so it's like you searched for them! There's no problem at all! : )

    RispondiElimina