venerdì 27 marzo 2009

Bloglines: I feel lost alone!

HI EVERYBODY! Or should I say "Hi Sara and Anna" (the names of the two girls of my group)? 
First of all, I have to apologize for having neglecting my poor blog. Last Thursday I missed the lesson because of some family problems and I didn't check our course blog. I'm sooo sorry!
Actually, I'm sorry and upset, because it seems that missing a Sarah's lesson is missing a loooot of work! In fact, I tried to figure out what you did in class and I found out you discovered a new tool, that is, bloglines. I must admit (sorry for using "must", Sarah, but professor Falinski said that this is a fixed expression) I was starting to become desperate. If you're wondering about the reason, let's say I hate technology so that it's very difficult for me to become confident with new tools alone. 
Anyway, I read Sarah's instruction and I read what you wrote about bloglines. I also watched the video that Sarah provided us which was supposed to explain to the students who were absent what to do with bloglines. The result is that I think I got the usefulness of this tool, but I'm not totally sure of it. What I know now is that bloglines is an Internet database that you create of your favourite blogs. You wrote that this tool is a good way to reduce the time and effort to check websites for updates. In fact, if I'm not wrong, subscribing to bloglines.com means receiving updates from the websites you indicate as your favourite. Am I right? Anyway, I'll ask someone to help me with this tool during the next lesson. For the moment I joined the community of bloglines, and they told me they will send me a confirmation of the registration by e-mail. I'll see. 
Well, the conclusion is that loosing a Sarah's lesson is awful, I feel lost alone! : ( 

3 commenti:

  1. Hi Vale,
    come on,cheer up:-)!Don't feel so deperate 'coz is never too late to narrow the gap!I have to apologize to you for being so late in answering to your posts,I should become more active in our group activity! You know,we have lots of things to do, lessons to attend and so on..moreover,like you,I hate technology and it takes me a lot of time to understand how the whole matter works..sometimes I think that I'm really going mad!! Anyway,if you need help don't be afraid and ask me any question:-)...remember that two heads work better than just one,and three are much better again!
    Talk to you soon,
    got to give lessons now..bye!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hi Vale,
    I will be glad to help you dealing with bloglines during next lesson! it seems difficult, but it's not!! don't worry, I was not in class too when Sarah explained it, and with a little effort I managed to do everything alone!
    See you soon

    Sara

    RispondiElimina
  3. Anna, don't worry, I actually have to become more active, too. I totally understand you, we have a lot of work to do for our courses and sometimes we have to neglect something. It's unfair but true. :(
    Anyway, thanks to both of you, Anna and Sara, for helping me! I'm gonna ask you some questions about bloglines during the next lesson! : )
    Have a nice Sunday!

    RispondiElimina