domenica 29 marzo 2009

Anna and Sara: good job!

Hello!!
Today it's raining, and I feel a bit nervous... isn't it Spring? Come on, weather! : (
Anyway, as I promised yesterday, I took a look at Anna's favourite websites and I noticed she searched something about languages and travelling as Sara and I did. What is different is that she searched something about Russia. At the beginning I was surprised, but then I thought that maybe it's just because she studies Russian at university... I have no idea, I'm gonna ask her explanations about it. I visited the websites she found about Russia, 'cause I was very curious about it, and I found the one which is called "English Russia" extremely funny! For example, in this website you can see the ID of the oldest Russian woman (who is 130!) followed by some pictures of her taken when she was younger. The curious thing is that she looked like an old woman even in the past! ; ) 
Then, I noticed that Sara added some websites to our network, and I visited the one about cruise ship jobs. I was attracted by it because I'd like to work on a cruise ship after my next graduation.I have to say I really liked this website, because it's well organized and easy to read. 
To sum up, I think my classmates did a good job, because the websites they found are funny and interesting!  

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento