martedì 7 aprile 2009

I forgot...

Sorry, I forgot to say it was easy to answer some questions, such as "who was the researcher?" or "what was the goal of the research?", whereas it was quite hard to answer some questions like "what kind of study was it and how was data collected?". The fact is that some data are clearly written, while some others are in the middle of the abstract and you have to identify them in the discourse. 
The questions I answered about the research articles are really similar to the ones posed in e-tivity 5 'coz they all establish some criteria in order to understand if a website is reliable or not
About the way to keep track of the sources I find, I guess I can save the websites I found in Delicious, right? ; ) 
Ok, that's all for now! 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento